Keep your business up and running with IT support that is designed to deliver results. ACC is the easy answer to tech support for your small or medium business. With affordable monthly payments to fit your business you can have unlimited access to our IT support specialists covering all major brands running a windows operating system. Our IT support solutions start from just £30.00 per month.
Unlimited user support (remote): troubleshooting/resolving problems such as error messages, persistent popups and system application crashes, detecting and removing viruses, diagnosing and resolving operating system issues. 90% of queries are fixed remotely.
Software Support: installation, set up and ongoing support of software applications.
Onsite Support: support specialists available for same day and next business day on site services when issues cannot be resolved remotely.
Installation: install and setup hardware and software (all major brands covered).
Network Monitoring: scans for problems and errors on the server and network and alerts our support specialists automatically to resolve issues.
Benefits of IT Support
- Gain comprehensive office IT support services from one plan: enjoy quick, easy access to certified support specialists for all your technology requirements.
- Problem management: software used to track and assign a support specialist to your request.
- Identify problems before they slow you down: we will monitor your network and automatically alert you of potential issues, whilst we work in the background.
- Streamline your work environment: get all of your devices and software working together across all major brands running Microsoft.
- Get reliable help when you need it: simply call or email the helpdesk.
- Scaleable: grow as your business does.
- Secure: only you can initiate remote sharing sessions. ACC uses a 256-bit AES encrypted between your computer and the technical.
How the service works
Our support specialists are based in our London support hub, from here we provide remote support and can dispatch a support specialist for onsite IT support. When you have a technical problem you call or email the helpdesk, from here the issue logged and is assigned to a support specialist who manages your account and is familiar with your business. From there the support specialist will securely connect to your device remotely and begin troubleshooting to identify the problem, then the correct steps will be taken to resolve the problem. Most problems can be resolved remotely, if it can’t we will send a support specialist to your location either on the same day or next business day depending on problem severity.
We also run regular checks on the server and networks in our clients companies, these checks are both automated and manual, by doing this we can spot problems at the earliest stage and work on them remotely in the background so the impact on the business will be low and your system will be kept up to date.
UNLIMITED ACCESS TO
IT SUPPORT SPECIALISTS
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW
Why Choose our IT Support Services
|BIG IT DEPARTMENT|
Using monitoring tools and our automated problem escalation system we can provide your company with the support it needs in a competitive market, enabling you to work with more clients whilst keeping internal costs down.
ACC focuses entirely on the interests of our customers. Every service is backed by an end-to-end SLA (Service Level Agreement) which captures and targets the essence of the service relationship. Continual monitoring ensures that performance levels are always maintained and reported on