Keep your business up and running with IT support that is designed to deliver results. ACC is the easy answer to tech support for your small or medium business. With affordable monthly payments to fit your business you can have unlimited access to our IT support specialists covering all major brands running a windows operating system. Our IT support solutions start from just £25.00 per month.
Unlimited user support (remote): troubleshooting/resolving problems such as error messages, persistent popups and system application crashes, detecting and removing viruses, diagnosing and resolving operating system issues. 90% of queries are fixed remotely.
Software Support: installation, set up and ongoing support of software applications.
Onsite Support: support specialists available for same day and next business day on site services when issues cannot be resolved remotely.
Installation: install and setup hardware and software (all major brands covered).
Network Monitoring: scans for problems and errors on the server and network and alerts our support specialists automatically to resolve issues.
Benefits of IT Support
- Gain comprehensive office IT support services from one plan: enjoy quick, easy access to certified support specialists for all your technology requirements.
- Problem management: software used to track and assign a support specialist to your request.
- Identify problems before they slow you down: we will monitor your network and automatically alert you of potential issues, whilst we work in the background.
- Streamline your work environment: get all of your devices and software working together across all major brands running Microsoft.
- Get reliable help when you need it: simply call or email the helpdesk.
- Scaleable: grow as your business does.
- Secure: only you can initiate remote sharing sessions. ACC uses a 256-bit AES encrypted between your computer and the technical.
How the service works
When making a support request all you or a member of staff need to do is call or email our helpdesk. From here your requested will be received by our support specialist who will be familiar with your business and will be worked on. On average 75% of our support requests are resolved on the first phone call. The remote and onsite services we provide are unlimited as standard and so is the amount of time that can be used. If an issue cannot be resolved remotely we will send a support specialist to your office within the agreed time frame to resolve the issues.
UNLIMITED ACCESS TO
IT SUPPORT SPECIALISTS
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW
Why Choose our IT Support Services
|BIG IT DEPARTMENT|
Using monitoring tools and our automated problem escalation system we can provide your company with the support it needs in a competitive market, enabling you to work with more clients whilst keeping internal costs down.
ACC focuses entirely on the interests of our customers. Every service is backed by an end-to-end SLA (Service Level Agreement) which captures and targets the essence of the service relationship. Continual monitoring ensures that performance levels are always maintained and reported on