This privacy notice provides details of the personal data we collect from you, what we do with it, how you might access it and who it might be shared with.
- At Advanced Computer Centre Limited we take your privacy seriously. We will use your personal information only to enable us to carry out your instructions and to provide the services you have requested from us. You will be asked to acknowledge this at the outset of our relationship. We offer an ongoing client communication service which takes the form of an occasional email designed to keep you up to date with information technology news. This service is provided only with your consent. All our emails have an unsubscribe facility if you no longer wish to receive them.
- What personal data do we collect? The personal data we collect depends on whether you just visit our website or use our services. If you visit our website, you do not need to provide us with any personal data. However, your browser transmits some data automatically, such as the date and time of retrieval of the web pages, your browser type and settings, your operating system, the last web page you visited, the date transmitted and the access status and your IP address. However, if you use our services, a minimum amount of personal data is required to fulfil your instructions. We may require from you:
• Banking details
• Company Name
• Email address
• Job Title
• Telephone contact details
This list is comprehensive but not exhaustive
- Personal information which you supply to us may be used in a number of ways, typically:
To deal with your enquiries and requests
• To conduct technical work at your request
• To comply with any statutory or regulatory duties imposed on us by law
• To keep you informed of significant developments in the information technology sphere, if you opt in to receive general mailing from us.
- We are committed to dealing with your personal information fairly and lawfully. We will keep your personal data only in so far as we need to deliver our services to you at your request, after which time it will be destroyed if we consider there is no legitimate reason for retaining the information. If you consent to receiving ongoing client communications, any information we use for this purpose will be retained by us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
- Advanced Computer Centre Limited will not disclose any of your personal information, including personal sensitive data, to any third party without your permission, unless we believe we are under a legal obligation to do so or it is necessary to carry out your instructions.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, in the format you would like at no cost. If any of the information we hold for you is incorrect, you may request that we correct it. If we are improperly using your information, you may request that we stop using it or even delete it completely. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please e-mail or write to us and address your e-mail or letter to us, Advance Computer Centre Limited, 59 George Lane, London, E18 1JJ. Email: email@example.com
- Advance Computer Centre Limited’s Data Protection Officer is Albert Khalil, Managing Director, Advance Computer Centre Limited, 59 George Lane, London, E18 1JJ.
- The Data Protection Officer shall be responsible, working in line with the rest of the company for overseeing the implementation of this policy and for monitoring compliance with this policy, the company’s other data protection related policies, and with GDPR and other applicable data protection legislation.